Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Marco Rubio: I know that the world is a safer and better place when America is the strongest military power in the world








Marco Rubio:

Yes, I do want to rebuild the American military. I know that Rand is a committed isolationist. I am not.  I believe the world is a stronger and a better place when the United States is the strongest military power in the world.

Rand Paul :

Marco, Marco, how is a conservative, how is a conservative to add a trillion dollar expenditure to the federal government which you have to pay for. How is a conservative to add a trillion dollars to military expenditures. You cannot be a conservative if you are going to keep promoting new programs you are not going to pay for

Marco Rubio:

We can’t even have an economy if we’re not safe. There are radical jihadists in the Middle East beheading people and crucifying Christians, a radical Shi’a cleric in Iran trying to get a nuclear weapon, the Chinese taking over the South China Sea. Yes, I believe the world is a safer, no, I do not believe, I know that the world is a safer and better place when America is the strongest military power in the world. 

***

Can Israel wait till Marco Rubio becomes the next US president? Or will Israel be forced to act on Iran before that?